Options

Question about Question #363 for A+ Practice Exam

grui0012grui0012 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
After completing the A+ practice exam, I noticed a slight error. For Question ID #363 it asks you what statement regarding ipv4 addresses is false. The correct answer out of the 4 options should be "they consist of 64 bits", however after submitting my practice test it says that this answer is incorrect. I believe this is a mistake since the other 3 answers correctly describe ipv4 addresses. It's possible I misread the question, just trying to point out a possible mistake icon_smile.gif.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    grui0012 wrote: »
    After completing the A+ practice exam, I noticed a slight error. For Question ID #363 it asks you what statement regarding ipv4 addresses is false. The correct answer out of the 4 options should be "they consist of 64 bits", however after submitting my practice test it says that this answer is incorrect. I believe this is a mistake since the other 3 answers correctly describe ipv4 addresses. It's possible I misread the question, just trying to point out a possible mistake icon_smile.gif.

Fixed (looks like I misread my own question icon_redface.gif while putting it in the test engine). And thanks for including the QID icon_thumright.gif