Options

RHCE material

For those of you who have gone through the exam or classes, what books would you suggest to look at for the RHCE? thanks in advance..

Kenny
Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I'd like to know the same too. I've seen that the RHCE is a very respectable cert, and quite honestly it doesn't look 'that' difficult as one might expect from a performance based lab exam.

I'll set up a Sticky in this forum today to place some resources I gathered for this exam before.
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Thanks... :D

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    rossonieri#1rossonieri#1 Member Posts: 799 ■■■□□□□□□□
    its a performance-based exams, and i have a full 2 days exam with RHEL3 NOS - twisting my brain with a end score FAILED.
    you might think to really touch linux inside-out with every specific CLI before doing the exam.
    but that was me - using only RHCE book from mcgraw-hill, and only look up from command --help|more or do the info command... heheheheee icon_cool.gif
    the More I know, that is more and More I dont know.