Passed 70-669

MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
Got an 850. I thought I scored higher than that, but a pass is a pass. Ive heard there are scenario questions on 70-693, so I am going to do a bit more labbing and looking for other books. Anyone have any recommendations on books?

I used technet as well as doing a ton of labbing supplemented with this book I got from Amazon.
Amazon.com: Windows Server 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services Resource Kit (9780735627376): Christa Anderson, Kristin Griffin, Microsoft RD Virtualization Team: Books

One more and Ill have that MCITP:VA done. Im headed to training for RHCSA for the next 2 weeks starting Sunday. So after that, Ill be working on SA and EA. Almost done!

One hell of a year for certifications for me. Itll all be worth it... until Windows 8 and RHEL 7 come around :/

Edit: I actually just found this post
http://www.techexams.net/forums/virtualization/49205-70-693-resources.html

So +rep for that post... ill definitely use that as a resource... as well as buying the mastering virtualization book.

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!
  • CChilderhoseCChilderhose Member Posts: 137
    Congrats on passing.
    VCAP-DCA, VCP 55
    MCITP: EA, VA, SA
    VCAP-DCD, VCP6 -- COMING SOON
  • MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the pass. If you feel like knocking out another exam, since the material is fresh in your mind you might want to take exam 70-656 (MDOP, Configuring) since there is a lot of overlap. It mostly covers App-V with a bit of MED-V and a little coverage of the other MDOP components. I reviewed the other stuff in an afternoon and passed the exam no problem.
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thanks. But I really want to get that MCITP:VA done. I may come back to it if I am feeling adventurous.
  • MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    MrAgent wrote: »
    Thanks. But I really want to get that MCITP:VA done. I may come back to it if I am feeling adventurous.
    Gotcha, I thought I'd mention it just in case. The 70-656 probably isn't all that useful anyway (I only took it since I had a free Dreamspark voucher that was about to expire). Good luck on the remaining exams!
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV