Options

70-401 TS: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007

Canberra UserCanberra User Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

First of all I would like to say hi to everyone, My name is James and I am from Canberra, Australia.
I work for UXC Connect as a application release packager/release manager & SCCM Administrator.

I have complete the 6451 (SCCM 07) Microsoft Couse a couple of months ago, I am booked in for my 70-401 test this coming Friday.

I am still a mega newbie when it comes to Microsoft Certs as I dont have any yet & this will be my first test.

I found a like here with all the training information I need including reading that will really help.

I guess my biggest question is this... Does the exam make you complete Labs and create what ever you need to in order to pass the test (In this case, Install & implement SCCM 07) or is it just a bunch of questions that you need to answer (In this case, eg: what is the best practice to implement a SCCM 07 environment, Can you reuse the same server name if you are recreating a secondary SCCM 07 site).

Once again Hi all and thank you already for your help, This has been the most usefull website I have seen yet regarding this test.

Comments