Passed CIPT 2 today

shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
Very, Very hard exam. I got a 890. I thought I had like a 750 or something as many as I didn't know. Ensure you read up on the all the exam objectives and all the new 8 features. There is no way you can pass this without labbing it. I'm glad I passed I spent 3 months on this exam almost a month on globalization alone. The electric bill doubled the months I worked this exam.
Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related

Comments

• KelkinKelkin Member Posts: 261 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • azaghulazaghul Member Posts: 569 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • ipSpaceipSpace Member Posts: 147
    Congrats! Can you please tell us how you did it ? What materials you used?

Thanks.

My Network & Security Blog with a focus on Fortigate. New post on how to create a fortigate ssl vpn.
  • shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    The cisco press book CIPT2 which is not the best, but its usable.

SRND for 8x. Some questions are word for word out the this document.
    CUCM 8 Admin guide.
    Cisco White papers on SAF, SIP preconditions, and RSVP
    INE CCNP Voice
    My own 8x Voice Lab
    Day to day work experience. I support and engineer about 20 different 8x deployments.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats! icon_cheers.gif
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT
  • JollycorkJollycork Member Posts: 149
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • stlsmoorestlsmoore Member Posts: 515 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, wow this one is scaring me now, I don't have near the experience as you. Hoping it won't be to brutal once I get to it, I'm about ready to take CVoice.
    My Cisco Blog Adventure: http://shawnmoorecisco.blogspot.com/

Don't Forget to Add me on LinkedIn!
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnrmoore