Passed BGP 642-661

rinoelrinoel Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I passed today the 642-661 exam with a score of 899, I got a lot of knowledge on this forum so thanks to all of you :D

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats! MPLS next for you?
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • rinoelrinoel Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! MPLS next for you?

Thnx, yeah MPLS is the next, just getting some days off and coming back then with MPLS..
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Thnx a lot..
  • AllthingsciscoAllthingscisco Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey,

Congrats on the pass - What study material did you find best for this?, I hope to take this exam next month, currently Dynaiping some labs, IRA and CBTBGP bits from CCIE
    Total Pages Read Since '09: 4600

Current Read:
    QoS: 20
    IRA:30
    BGP:25
    Hey,

Congrats on the pass - What study material did you find best for this?, I hope to take this exam next month, currently Dynaiping some labs, IRA and CBTBGP bits from CCIE

Thnx a lot, well I found IRA by Sam Halabi very good in explanation, used also the Cisco online documentation about BGP, INE CCIP BGP bootcamp videos, and GNS for labs. I have made my own labs and some others according to the INE Videos.

Not an easy exam btw, however if u know the protocol very good there's no problem.

Hopefully u'll pass it too :D, cheers..
  • ftrimino001ftrimino001 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi There

Congratulations for your exam, I am new the forum, would you tell me where are you get the videos, documentacion, etc?

Regards