CCNA-Voice this friday

535irob535irob Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have the test scheduled for this Friday! any pointers for those who have passed ICOMM 8? I use CM 6.5 on a daily basis so CME 8 is a bit foreign to me. I have DL Cisco Configuration Pro and have been poking around that after having it connected to some PRI routers...

Comments

• jovan88jovan88 Member Posts: 393
    planning to take this one soon, wish you all the best and make sure you let us know how it goes!
  • 535irob535irob Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Will do! getting last last min studying in before this afternoon..
    I passed! man I was stressed out before the test to LOL. I will say it is a test geared towards people that have used CCM/CME. I used the official cert guide book written by Jeremy Cioara ( read it twice ) practice tests that came with the book, along with my real world applications ( we have CM/unity at work ). CME was my weak point. I do feel that even though I use CM/Unity I did learn a few new things.
  • Excellent1Excellent1 Member Posts: 462 ■■■■■■■□□□
    535irob wrote: »
    I passed! man I was stressed out before the test to LOL. I will say it is a test geared towards people that have used CCM/CME. I used the official cert guide book written by Jeremy Cioara ( read it twice ) practice tests that came with the book, along with my real world applications ( we have CM/unity at work ). CME was my weak point. I do feel that even though I use CM/Unity I did learn a few new things.

Congrats! Thanks for posting your experience and resources used. This one is in my future at some point, so it's good to see how others are preparing. What's up next for you?
    thanks! Most likely CCNP-V.. But my cousin who is going for the CCIE-V wants me to do it with him. His work is paying for his ride and a full lab will be set up by end of next week.. I would need to pay for the test, plane ticket and hotel...

And currently I do have most of the global knowledge books for the NP-V, just missing two sets...
  • NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass, good luck with the next one.

icon_thumright.gif
  • ddcengineerddcengineer Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, that's awesome.
    Achievements: CCNA Nov 2011 | CCNP Route Jan 2012 | Switch June 2012 | TSHOOT July 2012 CCNP | CCNA Voice Oct
    Projected Timeline: CCNP Voice CVoice Oct | CIPT1 Nov | CIPT2 Dec | TVoice Jan | CApps Feb :cheers:
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations on the pass!!!
    Great job!