Any One Clear JNCIA-FWV exam recently.

login4examslogin4exams Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All ,
Anyone Cleared JNCIA-FWV exam recently.please share your experience.

Thanks
Suri

Comments

• nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    got work provided training a month or so ago for JNCIA-SSL and JNCIA-FWV and sat the tests at the start of december. i found the exams to be real straight forward cut and dry right from the juniper approved training materials. if you know your basic screenos commands and firewall theory you should have no problem passing.
    WIP: IPS exam
  • login4examslogin4exams Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Nick for your valuable inputs , will be helpful in my way of clearing exam.Have a nice day ahead !!

Hope to get more reply from other expert on this as well !!
    Surprisingly , only 1 reply to the post , anyway i must say thank you to this blog and the members for zero motivation !!
  • zoidbergzoidberg Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I think you're lack of replies could be due to the dwindling interest in Netscreens and Netscreen certifications. Most people coming here are coming with more of a Junos slant these days. But I'm sure there are still people here willing to help with Netscreen as time permits.

I can't remember much from the JNCIA-FWV as it's been a few years. I can second Nicklaus' feedback that the Juniper course will sufficiently cover the exam topics. I think just the Configuring Juniper Networks Firewall/IPSec VPN Products (CJFV) class is needed for the JNCIA-FWV topics.

I did the JNCIS-FWV a couple months ago if you're interested in that one? And I may actually be selling all my Juniper Netscreen student/lab guides to clear up desk space. There is also a very good study guide someone has written up for the JNCIS-FWV (Google Netscreen JNCIS-FWV Study Guide), however it is quite dated and a number of topics the author says are not covered by the exam, are now covered. The guide was written in SoS 4 or 5 days, so some of the features and operations have since changed.
    zoidberg Thanks for your valuable inputs.

Thanks a lot !!!

PS
    zoidberg Thanks for your valuable inputs.

Thanks a lot !!!

PS

Hi Everyone i have cleared JNCIA-FWV with 93% , all questions were easy and straight forward except few. All together i have enjoyed the exam.Next is JNCIS-FWV.

Thanks Everyone !!
  • zoidbergzoidberg Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□