Options

Passed Troubleshooting exam

shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
843 not as high as I was expecting. I've been working on this exam for a few months as I have been using the exams as part of my training cycle for CCIE V. This one is not as hard as CIPT 2, but you need a good base in the other exams to pass.
Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related

Comments

• Options
    SubnetZeroSubnetZero Member Posts: 124
    Congrats mate!

While no trees were harmed in the transmission of this message, several electrons were severely inconvenienced
    :cool:
  • Options
    To add on cause I always get asked materials I used

My own lab
    CVOICE 8.0 Version
    Gateway/Gatekeepers(oldie but goodie)
    CUCM 8 SRND(worthless for troubleshooting
    CIPT1/2 study guides(they arent the best, but they get you in the game and you can use Cisco Doc's for the rest
    cisco documentation on troubleshooting CUCM8
    I've been doing voice support troubleshooting from Tier1-3 for about 4-5 years in various forums so I have troubleshoot just about everything voice related.

Last week I made the comment about spending 3 months on CIPT2. This was invaluable to passing as when I was working on the labs I couldn't get things to work at times and I spent a lot of days and nights learning to read traces at a much higher level. The Exam objectives mention trace files so learn how to read them throughly.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Options
    KelkinKelkin Member Posts: 261 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    waragiwaragi Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well done, passing exams is just a habit now.
  • Options
    Joseph HarlessJoseph Harless Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations.
  • Options
    stlsmoorestlsmoore Member Posts: 515 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice, you're knocking em out pretty quick. I'm nervous about this exam as well.
    My Cisco Blog Adventure: http://shawnmoorecisco.blogspot.com/

Don't Forget to Add me on LinkedIn!
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnrmoore
  • Options
    well I got one more which is going to take a while. The last 2 were just a combination of all the work I've done on the other exams. The Unity/Presence exam will take close to 6 weeks to finish.
    Currently Reading