Taking the 70-640 on the 9th

mukITmukIT Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am nervous as H*ll! I have studied the MOAC book, Exam cram book and labs that I received from another member here (props to Matt). I was fine till today I guess knowing that it is coming up has sent me into a frazzled state. Everything I have two of is crossed!
A+, Net+, Security+

Comments

• patchsurferpatchsurfer Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm taking 640 the same day...let's hope the stars align! Job interview the day before so it's a big week all round...icon_wink.gif

Used the MS Training Kit, technet and Transcenders - trying to bash the last bits of FS into my brain now...
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck to you both! Make sure you are solid on DNS and CS, too. I'd review the terminology that goes with RMS and FS, as well. Bring back those passes!
  • mukITmukIT Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    trying to bash the last bits of FS into my brain now...

Ya I think my brain has turned to oatmeal
    A+, Net+, Security+
    Not sure how because I guessed on quite a few of the questions but I Passed with a 815!
    A+, Net+, Security+
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    mukIT wrote: »
    Not sure how because I guessed on quite a few of the questions but I Passed with a 815!

Sweet! Congrats!
  • coty24coty24 Member Posts: 263 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats bro! You passed a hard one my man; whats next for you? Also UPDATE YOUR SIG!!! :)
    Passed LOT2 :)Working on FMV2(CHFI v8 ) Done!
    My company already gave me a voucher for the 70-642 which is scheduled for 3/2
    A+, Net+, Security+
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on passing!
    mukIT wrote: »
    My company already gave me a voucher for the 70-642 which is scheduled for 3/2

Could not have done it without your labs...Thanks alot they were a big help!
    A+, Net+, Security+
  • joehalford01joehalford01 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Awesome!!! Congrats!
  • clongdiver79clongdiver79 Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations and nice score!
  • IT ExplorerIT Explorer Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing icon_thumright.gif
  • jmarti71jmarti71 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    well done!

I'm about to sit one myself and I'm really getting nervy. Not even sure how to go about it. I've got the MS Press book, ********dom (not all) BUT I need a great deal of MOTIVATION. Got a lot on my plate at the moment hence I've put this aside for so long.

BIG congratulations!
  • mdh337mdh337 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What Labs did you do? where did you go to get the labs?
  • Lucas21Lucas21 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I second mdh. What labs did you use? Might come in handy.
  • LunchbocksLunchbocks Member Posts: 319 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I too would love to know what labs. I am currently using the MS Self-paced book, the W2K8 R2 unleashed, and CBT Nuggets. I am using the labs in the Self-Paced book, but would love more labs that are different. Doing the same lab over isn't the same as doing multiple labs on the same subject. My test date is September 10th.
    Degree: Liberty University - B.S Computer Science (In Progress)
    Current Certs: CCENT | MCTS | Network+
    Currently Working On: Security+
    2020 Goals: CCNA, CCNP Security, Linux+