Options

Last thread I will have to make in while, hopefully. 70-646 - Feb 23rd!

coty24coty24 Member Posts: 263 ■□□□□□□□□□
I can't wait to finish this stuff, I feel like most of the M$ stuff is really no use to me. I just want it to be over. /rant

I can't wait to study other things like networking and security and programming stuff. I've been putting off CEH for a while and I got a voucher that ends in Oct 2012. ok really /rant. :)

If anyone is wondering why I'm taking it is because of WGU. It's the path I picked and I'm almost done. icon_cool.gif
Passed LOT2 :)Working on FMV2(CHFI v8 ) Done!

Comments

• Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    coty24 wrote: »
    I can't wait to finish this stuff, I feel like most of the M$ stuff is really no use to me. I just want it to be over. /rant

I can't wait to study other things like networking and security and programming stuff. I've been putting off CEH for a while and I got a voucher that ends in Oct 2012. ok really /rant. :)

If anyone is wondering why I'm taking it is because of WGU. It's the path I picked and I'm almost done. icon_cool.gif

Good luck, I am finishing up the 642 in a couple of weeks, then hitting the 646 by the end of March.
  • Options
    coty24coty24 Member Posts: 263 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Psoasman wrote: »
    Good luck, I am finishing up the 642 in a couple of weeks, then hitting the 646 by the end of March.

Thanks man, you too!
    Passed LOT2 :)Working on FMV2(CHFI v8 ) Done!