Signed up to take Network+

sixtytensixtyten Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have finally signed up to take the Network+ N10-004 exam the first week of April. I got tired of not putting enough time in to study so I scheduled a test. I know it will force me to get more serious about studying. I am also taking an online Networking and Telecommunications class at the University I work for. Along with course, I've been reading the book (CompTIA Network+ Study Guide: Exam N10-004 by Todd Lammle). I took my A+ exam way back in the late 90s so its been a while since I've taken a cert exam. I know I need to get some certs under my belt if I want to change my career direction into network or server administration. I wanted a stronger networking foundation so I signed up for the course and the Network+ exam. After I finish this exam I may go on to take the Security+ or the MCITP Server Administrator exams.

congrats to all of you who have recently passed the exam!

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Setting a firm date definitely helps. Don't forget to ping us if you have questions or hit a roadblock in your studies. Best of luck.
  • NOLAJNOLAJ Member Posts: 490
    sixtyten wrote: »
    I have finally signed up to take the Network+ N10-004 exam the first week of April. I got tired of not putting enough time in to study so I scheduled a test. I know it will force me to get more serious about studying. I am also taking an online Networking and Telecommunications class at the University I work for. Along with course, I've been reading the book (CompTIA Network+ Study Guide: Exam N10-004 by Todd Lammle). I took my A+ exam way back in the late 90s so its been a while since I've taken a cert exam. I know I need to get some certs under my belt if I want to change my career direction into network or server administration. I wanted a stronger networking foundation so I signed up for the course and the Network+ exam. After I finish this exam I may go on to take the Security+ or the MCITP Server Administrator exams.

congrats to all of you who have recently passed the exam!

Good luck!!
    WGU - MBA: I.T. Management --> Graduated!!

WGU -
    B.S. Information Technology—Network Administration --> Graduated!!

:thumbup: