Options

Passed the 70-680 today!

MeanDrunkR2D2MeanDrunkR2D2 Member Posts: 899 ■■■■■□□□□□
Phew. I'm relieved that I was able to pass this as this test is no joke, but at the end, I scored a 850 and had plenty of breathing room for more errors.

I used the Poulton book, CBT nuggets, and various practice tests to hone my memory after reading that entire book and all of those videos. I really liked how the CBT nuggets showed me many of the parts of 7 that I couldn't absorb from the book, or ended up missing. I tried the Professor Messer videos, but they were just too dry, bland, and boring to me and had a hard time to really absorb anything from his.

Now I'm off to the 70-640 and my way to the EA MCITP.

Comments

• Options
    kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats on the pass and good luck on the EA.
  • Options
    tr1xtr1x Member Posts: 213
    Good job, congrats!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    Congrats bro! icon_thumright.gif
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Definitely not an easy test. Congrats!
  • Options
    SubnetZeroSubnetZero Member Posts: 124
    Congrats!

While no trees were harmed in the transmission of this message, several electrons were severely inconvenienced
    :cool:
  • Options
    SavvySavvy Member Posts: 15 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. I expect that my Poulton book will be here in the next couple of days. Somewhat looking forward to studying it...somewhat not at the same time.
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Phew. I'm relieved that I was able to pass this as this test is no joke, but at the end, I scored a 850 and had plenty of breathing room for more errors.

I used the Poulton book, CBT nuggets, and various practice tests to hone my memory after reading that entire book and all of those videos. I really liked how the CBT nuggets showed me many of the parts of 7 that I couldn't absorb from the book, or ended up missing. I tried the Professor Messer videos, but they were just too dry, bland, and boring to me and had a hard time to really absorb anything from his.

Now I'm off to the 70-640 and my way to the EA MCITP.

Awesome work! Good luck on the next exam.
  • Options
    Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations, and best of luck on the 70-640! :D
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!
  • Options
    Joseph HarlessJoseph Harless Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations.
  • Options
    barringtonjrbarringtonjr Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I'm taking mine in 2 weeks, your on the same path as me, going for my EA also.