Practice Exams

mkenneymkenney Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Not trying to start a flame war, but what is the difference between the exam questions you get from a brain **** site and something like Tanscenders? I've never seen transcenders now have I gone to the obvious brain **** sites but I thought both basically did the same thing; give you randomized questions that you answer, and then allow you to go back over the exam seeing the results and explaining the answers.

Comments

• kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Braindumps are the actual questions on the 70-680 exam. It is illegal to steal them from off the test for one. Then they turn around and sell the stolen property to you. Also it is cheating. It would be the same as getting the questions and answers before a test in school. Plus what benefit do you get memorizing the answers to the questions and not knowing the theory and practical application behind the answer. Its a lose lose situation with ****. You can also have the certs taken away if cought cheating with this material and be banned from taking cert tests in the future. Not worth it!
  • mkenneymkenney Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    OK, that's what I thought but wasn't sure. So companies like Transcender have their own team develop questions that they feel closely emulate what Microsoft will have on their exams? I see Transcender talked about a lot, is it because they do the best job with the questions covering the greatest depth?.
    I've been checking out some of the free online tests and I've enjoyed using them as they've helped point out some serious short comings, but I need to get serious with my studies and am looking to augment the class I'm taking at my local CC.
  • kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    They do have people that develop these questions to emulate the test based on the exam objectives. Transcender does a good job at this but they are expensive. I use selftest software which uses the same test engine as transcender but is cheaper. There maybe less questions but its $60 for 30days with $10 off coupon code online. So far I have been using them for the 70-680 and they have been pretty good. It also comes with flash cards as well.