Passed

Passed with an 80%, failed it last time missing it by 1 question. On to the next cert. :)

Comments

• EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Nice one, what's the next cert?
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • rwmidlrwmidl Member Posts: 807 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats. This one is on my "to-do" list for this year. What did you use for study material?
    CISSP | CISM | ACSS | ACIS | MCSA:2008 | MCITP:SA | MCSE:Security | MCSA:Security | Security + | MCTS
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Way to battle back! These are my favorite passes post!
  • Heny '06Heny '06 Member Posts: 107
    I had started ready Darryl's new SSCP book, but I had the server+ on my 2011 to do list. So I will most likely get the server+ cert this focus back on the SSCP.
  • Heny '06Heny '06 Member Posts: 107
    BTW, I didnt experience any of the new areas of the new 2011 syllabus. But i prepare myself for it, but didn't get anyone of those processes.
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congrat and its on my to do list as well this year --- apologies if this posts twice, as weird browser behavior atm.
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Heny '06 wrote: »
    I had started ready Darryl's new SSCP book, but I had the server+ on my 2011 to do list. So I will most likely get the server+ cert this focus back on the SSCP.

SSCP has way more value IMO

Don't make the mistake I did and go low level for several years. Kick it up a notch and go for a meaningful certification. Server + is arguably one of the most worthless certifications I have ever gotten. I did't learn much from the certification process. Something tells me that isn't true with the SSCP.