help function and shortcuts on CCNP exams

martell1000martell1000 Member Posts: 389
since i scheduled my ROUTE exam for Wednesday some of the almost forgotten panic starts to kick in and i wonder if
the exam engine supports shortcuts and stuff like tap and ?

i am just asking because i have made very different experiences in the past, like on the ICND 1&2 exams it was supposed to
work but before the exam the staff told me that due to technical problems the ? is not available and that i might get a free vouvher if i should fail..

so after doing some final labing here i recognized that i use TAB and ? quite often and that it would be kinda hard working without them in the IOS...
And then, I started a blog ...

Comments

• ColbyGColbyG Member Posts: 1,264
    Yes, they're both supported. Keep in mind, though, that not all commands will be programmed into the simulation.
  • ddcengineerddcengineer Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I didn't need to use ? or tab but I do vaguely remember seeing a msg on specific SIMs that said they were disabled. But not all of them.
    Achievements: CCNA Nov 2011 | CCNP Route Jan 2012 | Switch June 2012 | TSHOOT July 2012 CCNP | CCNA Voice Oct
    Projected Timeline: CCNP Voice CVoice Oct | CIPT1 Nov | CIPT2 Dec | TVoice Jan | CApps Feb :cheers:
  • martell1000martell1000 Member Posts: 389
    the thing is that this seems to be a known an common issue. as i said in the other thread there were huge problems with that when i was sitting the route exam, where the use of tab or ? is a huge benefit and allowed in all sims.
    And then, I started a blog ...
  • HeeroHeero Member Posts: 486
    You can use it. Also, they don't implement all commands, so if you don't know what to do and are looking for a command that might work, it is a greatly abbreviated list of commands which can help you out.