CCNA certified

Aman_sainiAman_saini Member Posts: 62 ■■■□□□□□□□
Ohh! Dear, I don't know how much i have awaited for this moment to write this. Two months of intense study and sleepless nights and my exam was scheduled on 13 feb but got my name incorrect in the pearsonvue website. I had complaint them solved the problem which take 1 week. Reschedule my exam 25 feb and today I am feeling proud to say I am CCNA Certifiedicon_cool.gif. Hit 973 marks in the exam or I can say blow things off.
I have used CCNA by Todd Lamale, CCNA official guide by Odem, CBT nuggets, and some notes gained from this site. I appreciate this website very much and people here you guys are really helpful (Thanks).

A question:- Though i have given my exam i checked my name in cisco website and is still incorrect(very dumb act i should check it first icon_sad.gif) i have e-mailed the issue to the cisco support while crossing my fingers that they will correct it before they dispatch my cert. Whats your opinion?

My Future Plan:- I have already started Network Warrior and will try to get a job and also i will start ccnp -route from tomorrow onwards.
And also Today i got my result of Engineering and i am now IT engineer too.icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations!

Open up a ticket with cisco customer support. I had forum names messed up and had 3 names for the same site. I'm down to two only because im an academy alumni, but beyond that, it's pretty much squared.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• kurosaki00kurosaki00 Member Posts: 973
    gratz man!
    great score too!
    meh
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!!!
    All that hard work does pay off!
    I would contact Cisco immediately and tell them the situation. They'll take care of you.

Good Luck on your future studies!
  • ChickenNuggetzChickenNuggetz Member Posts: 284
    Great score! Congrats!!!!!
    :study: Currently Reading: Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator and Engineer by Ashgar Ghori

Certifications: CCENT; CCNA: R&S; Security+

Next up: RHCSA
  • craigaaroncraigaaron Member Posts: 132
    well done :)
    Currently Studying: CCNP Security
    300-206 - Completed 04-Jul-2014
    300-209 - Completed 09-May-2017
    300-208 - TBC
    300-210 - TBC
  • MrBrianMrBrian Member Posts: 520
    Congratz! Nice score too!

What you going for next?
    Currently reading: Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi
  • JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats. Now take some well needed rest and then move on to the next one
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]
  • Aman_sainiAman_saini Member Posts: 62 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thankyou everyone icon_smile.gif
  • Ola_CISCOOla_CISCO Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well done Aman_Sainiicon_thumright.gif
  • ChooseLifeChooseLife Member Posts: 941 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats, a deserved win!
    “You don’t become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard that you become great in the process.” (c) xkcd #896

GetCertified4Less
    - discounted vouchers for certs
  • ASUSTeKASUSTeK Member Posts: 148
    Wicked score dude! Congrats, hope you get through with the name mix up.
    The Begining Of Wisdom Is "I Don't Know".
  • SaeedonWebSaeedonWeb Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! And best of luck!
  • Joshuab009Joshuab009 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□