3 days to CISSP

mikeyoungmikeyoung Member Posts: 101
I have studied long and practiced hard. Really looking forward to taking the test now. I am taking tomorrow off and plan to take a couple of 250-question tests and read. Driving down to St. Pete (about 6 hours) on Friday and of course testing Saturday morning at nine.

Thanks to all of you who got me pumped up a couple of weeks ago. I really stepped up my studying after that and I feel like I am pretty close to "ready," if you ever can be really be ready.

Any way, I'll let y'all know how I think I did and of course when I know for sure, I'll report that too.

Thanks again,

Mike
Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability.

Comments

• stndrd_123stndrd_123 Member Posts: 113
    Best of luck to you!
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • DarklyWiseDarklyWise Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Break a leg - I hope to be in your position next year icon_smile.gif
    A being Darkly Wise and Rudely Great
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    GOOD LUCK my man - GOOD LUCK!!!

You can do it
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good luck Mike, and as I told you on cccure, just don't over stress and make sure you're rested (6 hours of testing is a real drain on the body and mind). You should be fine. Be sure to let us all here know when you get the good news.

Keatron
  • princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    I wish mike the best as i wish myself, i will be taking my CISA same time and day. This will be my second attempt.
    I enjoyed a lot of posts and materials found on this site. However, i have once complained of not having materials a similar thing for CISA in comparison to other security sertifications. Thought with a check i did on both CISSP AND CISA, there is more than 70% of similarity in contents. with this i think i will also not do bad in the coming exam. I also wish to write the CISSP next year. I like security Knowledge
    Knowledge is life
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    GOOD LUCK to you also princess........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • mikeyoungmikeyoung Member Posts: 101
    Good luck Princess!!!
    Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability.
  • darkuserdarkuser Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i failed cism by two points ..... icon_rolleyes.gif passing was 75 i got a 73 ....
    rm -rf /