New youtube channel for those doing the MCITP SA or EA track

hennrizzlerhennrizzler Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey All,

This site has been pretty awesome for me resource wise to get to where I am with great members who help with those questions that you aren't too sure why the microsoft product doesn't do what you think it should.

With that being said, I'm in the middle of doing my 70-640 and came across a great resource I'd like to share with others learning for the MCITP SA or EA certs.

It's a youtube channel. I don't think I can post links but its basically youtube com with this at the end of the url

/user/itfreetraining?ob=0&feature=results_main

Channel is IT Free Training.

Have looked over a bunch of the vids and although they haven't finished all of them, it's looking like a great resource.

Enjoy all! Great for when your eyes are too tired to read the books or you can't be bothered to boot up the lab!

Comments

• digital.heart.2008digital.heart.2008 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice share,
    Thanks
  • higherhohigherho Member Posts: 882
    Very nice! Thanks.
  • antcantc Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks, very kind of you to share.
  • CrikeyCrikey Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It's a youtube channel. I don't think I can post links but its basically youtube com with this at the end of the url

/user/itfreetraining?ob=0&feature=results_main

Channel is IT Free Training.

Actually, stick the youtube.com in front.

Thanks for sharing.
  • kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    He actually has his own site: IT Free Training | Where free means free he also has the 70-680 videos.
  • NOLAJNOLAJ Member Posts: 490
    Cool resource!! Wish I would have seen these when I was taking my Win 7, AD, and Network Infrastructure exams.
    WGU - MBA: I.T. Management --> Graduated!!

WGU -
    B.S. Information Technology—Network Administration --> Graduated!!

:thumbup:
  • brichmond000brichmond000 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've been going through the videos for 70-642. They seem to be a very good overview of the material, but I don't think they're detailed enough to prepare you for the exam. Good explanations, and the narration is pleasant (most training videos on youtube have really grating narration).

I really really like their model, and hope they are able to get a good financial return on their efforts. I just hope they're able to get more specific in their material.
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Nice resource posting! Thanks!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • atorvenatorven Member Posts: 319
    Good find, cheers!
  • KPLCKPLC Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Awesome! 'preciate it!
  • NamaSayaRubenNamaSayaRuben Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow I just watched like 5 videos and covered everything I covered in the book that took me a few weeks. Very visual, detailed and accurate. Also, he gives good tips for real environments occasionally.

Thanks for sharing, it really helps.
  • 7lowe7lowe Member Posts: 178 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the link. In a month I have a 3 week class which ends with me having to pass 70-640 (& optionally 70-646). Hopefully this along with some other resources will help me get a little extra prep in ahead of the class. Plus, I'll have to take 70-642 on my own to get MCITP:SA.
  • yuddhidhtiryuddhidhtir Member Posts: 196 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great find:D, presentation of the video is awesome
    “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment; full effort is full victory.”