Endorsement turnaround times?

i4647i4647 Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
For folks that submitted endorsements after the December tests - anyone get their cert yet, or are you still waiting in the queue?

Comments

• pinkydapimppinkydapimp Member Posts: 732 ■■■■■□□□□□
    still waiting. i think they said 4-6 weeks right?
  • doverdover Member Posts: 184 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Mine took five weeks and one day. Submitted Tuesday, November 29th and received confirmation on Wednesday, January 4th.
  • FalasiFalasi Member Posts: 115
    still waiting here , [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial]endorsement documentation[/FONT] [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial]received: 23th Jan 2012 , had my old boss endorse me.[/FONT]
  • evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Two people at our office got the CISSP and it took about 6 weeks for each.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
  • ZekeCISSPZekeCISSP Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Received my test results on Friday, January 6th. Sent my endorsement documents/resume off via e-mail on Monday, January 9th. Received my e-mail today (8 Feb) confirming my CISSP designation. So, mine was 30 days.

Falasi, if you haven't received your yet, you may want to check on it. Good luck.
  • beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Today marks my three week anniversary of waiting. Bad enough waiting for the exam results - which was definitely worse. Now, I am down to another three weeks but at least it should be the last three.
  • skvskv Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Turned in my paperwork via fax on Jan 27th, still waiting to hear back. According to their e-mail confirming the receipt of my paperwork, it can take 4-6 weeks.
  • ValsacarValsacar Member Posts: 336
    Took right around 5 weeks for me to get mine.
    WGU MS:ISA Progress:
    Required: NOTHING!!!!!
    Current Course: NONE

Completed: COV2, LKT2, LOT2, FNV2, VUT2, JFT2, TFT2, JIT2, FYT2, FMV2, FXT2, FYV2, LQT2
    Started 01 May 2012, Degree awarded 29 Oct 2013
    now mark the 31st day since I've got "endorsement documentation has been received" , hopefully by the end of the week....
    34 days after receiving the message that my documentation has been recieved i am officially a CISSP. After a very strange exchange i might add.

On my resume, i had been using the following to denote that i passed the CISSP exam, but am awaiting endorsement: Associate of (ISC)2 (CISSP Application Pending)

This morning i received an email stating that for them to process my resume i can not have CISSP on the resume since i am not currently a CISSP. So, i removed that line, and sent the resume back. Then about 4 hours later i received the email that i am a CISSP. strange. So for those of you sending in your resume, make sure you dont have CISSP anywhere on it!
  • ZekeCISSPZekeCISSP Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I can see the next part of this question being, "Mailed Certificate Turnaround Times." So, to answer that question: received my e-mail awarding my cert on Feb 8th and I received my package yesterday (Feb 21st)...so that was two weeks to the day.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    This morning i received an email stating that for them to process my resume i can not have CISSP on the resume since i am not currently a CISSP. So, i removed that line, and sent the resume back. Then about 4 hours later i received the email that i am a CISSP. strange. So for those of you sending in your resume, make sure you dont have CISSP anywhere on it!
    According to the information on the (ISC)2's Web site, the actual designation is "Associate of (ISC)² for CISSP". I don't see how one can put that correct designation on a resume without the "CISSP".
    Congrats Pinky & Zeke! Hopefully, I'll be hearing back on my cert approval soon too :/
  • jmritenourjmritenour Member Posts: 565
    I was really slow getting my stuff back to them, didn't get mine turned in until early last week. Honestly, I'm really not in a hurry at this point.
    "Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible; suddenly, you are doing the impossible." - St. Francis of Assisi
    Five weeks to the day. 17Dec11 Exam date. Submitted on 20Jan12, received final notification 24Feb12.
    Congrats beads!! My five weeks are coming up next week -- hope to post an update soon :))

beads wrote: »
    Five weeks to the day. 17Dec11 Exam date. Submitted on 20Jan12, received final notification 24Feb12.
    Of course the preceding email says: "Please allow 4-6 weeks..." (*snicker*).

Thanks, skv!

- beads
  • bluntyblunty Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just got confirmation of my CISSP designation. Can someone explain the fees to me. I have 3 invoices in there (one for each year till 2015), most importantly though, one is dated March 2012, does that mean I'm already owing annual fees for 2012 ?
    Congrats blunty!

blunty wrote: »
    Just got confirmation of my CISSP designation. Can someone explain the fees to me. I have 3 invoices in there (one for each year till 2015), most importantly though, one is dated March 2012, does that mean I'm already owing annual fees for 2012 ?
    Same here, now I can offically use CISSP designation, now my card/cert will be sent within the next 4-6 weeks.... time pass by I guess
    @blunty;

Sounds a bit odd. I recently received one invoice for all three years for $255. Of course the difference would be $85/year. I see your in the UK which also may explain the three invoices as well. If nothing else I'd contact the ISC(2) directly and see if this is policy or error.

- beads
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    Here in the USA, The (ISC)2 Annual Maintenance Fee (AMF) is due each year on the month that's the expiration date of your cert. That's $85US annually for CISSP and $65US annually for SSCP.
    I got my confirmation e-mail yesterday -- 1 day shy of 5 weeks!
    skv wrote: »
    I got my confirmation e-mail yesterday -- 1 day shy of 5 weeks!

congrats bro!
    Thanks pinky!
    congrats bro!
  • i4647i4647 Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    5 weeks seems to hold - I submitted mine on 2/1, and got the email just now.
    Congrats!
    i4647 wrote: »
    5 weeks seems to hold - I submitted mine on 2/1, and got the email just now.
  • Pinky&TheBrainPinky&TheBrain Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I was a bit slow getting my paperwork in order and just sent it off 7 days ago on the 29th of Feburary. Been extremely busy. Congrats to everyone.
  • Pinky&TheBrainPinky&TheBrain Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well if FINALLY happened. 1 day shy of 6 weeks and I finally received my approval for CISSP Designation. When I called on Monday apparently the end of Monday and Tuesday they were processing applications received on 29 February. So that means if you submitted on March 1st your applications is being looked at now. Good luck to anyone else going through this LONG process.

Cheers!
  • Feb4TorontoFeb4Toronto Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just phoned them - they are processing March 7th today. Mine apparently was on March 8th. Will see.