70-646 Passed, now MCITP:SA! Done with MS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coty24coty24 Member Posts: 263 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm so happy, I feel like Sally Field in her Oscars speech.(Don't worry if you don't get it, i'm weird lol) Ask me anything you like and I'll be happy to answer to the best of my ability.

Oh yeah, I did something extremely stupid; I scheduled the wrong test. I scheduled the 643 and I got to the testing center like 2 hours away and I was like, there is a mixup blaa blaa blaa. Prometric was like dude, you scheduled it online and you moved the original date and paid the fee to reschedule. I was like icon_cry.gif. They said they couldn't give me money back or change the test. So I said I might as well take it; so I did. 301 was the score I got, 643 is wicked hard, for ppl who don't study lol. Good thing I didn't need it tho. Long story short, I brought another voucher for the 29th and had the prometric rep changed my exam date in TC FLOW to today. The proctor let me take it soonafter and I made a 876. This one wasn't as difficult as the 642 or the 640.

Pe@ce icon_cheers.gif
Passed LOT2 :)Working on FMV2(CHFI v8 ) Done!

Comments

• ptilsenptilsen Member Posts: 2,835 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I was actually going to say "Don't stop with MS; start into 70-643. It's so much fun!" I guess you already found out.
    Working B.S., Computer Science
    Complete: 55/120 credits SPAN 201, LIT 100, ETHS 200, AP Lang, MATH 120, WRIT 231, ICS 140, MATH 215, ECON 202, ECON 201, ICS 141, MATH 210, LING 111, ICS 240
    In progress: CLEP US GOV,
    Next up: MATH 211, ECON 352, ICS 340
  • coty24coty24 Member Posts: 263 ■□□□□□□□□□
    lol yeah, as of right now I don't have to do it maybe down the road. My co-worker is fast tracking so I need to keep up! Thanks bro
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    ptilsen wrote: »
    I was actually going to say "Don't stop with MS; start into 70-643. It's so much fun!" I guess you already found out.

:) Funny

Gratz to the OP. WTG
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on passing!
  • PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    coty24 wrote: »
    This one wasn't as difficult as the 642 or the 640.
    icon_sunny.gif
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
    Thanks everyone for the kind words!

@Piers- I was happy too
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • rwmidlrwmidl Member Posts: 807 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. I'm currently prepping for this one. What did you use for preparation/how long did you prepare? Any other suggestions would be great.
    CISSP | CISM | ACSS | ACIS | MCSA:2008 | MCITP:SA | MCSE:Security | MCSA:Security | Security + | MCTS
  • HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! icon_cheers.gif
    The 646 isn't even close to as hard as the first two tests in the set. I think it mostly has to do with a lot of re-hashed material from the previous ones. Was my highest scored MS test to date.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • neathneathneathneathneathneath Member Posts: 438
    congrats :)

I personally found the 646 an animal of an exam, so well done.
  • snapdadsnapdad Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • NOLAJNOLAJ Member Posts: 490
    coty24 wrote: »
    This one wasn't as difficult as the 642 or the 640.

Congrats!!

I'm sitting the 646 on Monday!! Is it a typical 50-55 questions?
    WGU - MBA: I.T. Management --> Graduated!!

WGU -
    B.S. Information Technology—Network Administration --> Graduated!!

:thumbup:
    Hypntick wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass! icon_cheers.gif
    The 646 isn't even close to as hard as the first two tests in the set. I think it mostly has to do with a lot of re-hashed material from the previous ones. Was my highest scored MS test to date.

Mine too, I was previously an exclusive member of the 700 club but I rose from the ashes hahaha.
    rwmidl wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass. I'm currently prepping for this one. What did you use for preparation/how long did you prepare? Any other suggestions would be great.

CBT Nuggets for the 70-646 was very helpful as far a getting an overall scope of what was covered while looking at the objectives.

I would definitely say it's way more beneficial to learn the technologies asked and what they do. Next why you would use it. For example, What is a ___________? What does a __________do ? Why would blank be better used in this scenario than other technologies. I Hope that helped because it really helped me calmed down and logically take away 2 answers that were really wrong, and focus on what I can actually do in the situation.
    Thanks guys for all the kind words! Let's study even harder to get our goals met and surpass them!