Passed...now CCNA

TremiataTremiata Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
Took ICND1 back in 2010 failed barely first time then passed a couple weeks later once I studied up on my misconceptions. Then life got crazy for a year. Finally tested icnd2 on Monday and passed with 874. Cisco Press books with Boson test and I purchased the ExSim Max tests as well. Also watched videos a lot and worked in my home lab which has 4 routers and 3 2950s. I used a 2811 with 3 wic1t cards to make my frame relay environment connecting to the other 3 routers with wic1t as well.

Test review, I thought the wording of the questions were pretty hard to understand but I dont think they were unfair. I know a few I missed after reviewing the subject so i shouldve done a little better.

I already have the books for CCNP from Cisco Press so I will begin asap.

Thanks everyone for the great resources and support.

Comments

• SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations on the pass!
    Good luck on the CCNP. Which exam are you going to tackle first?
  • ASUSTeKASUSTeK Member Posts: 148
    Congrats on the pass. Way to go!
    The Begining Of Wisdom Is "I Don't Know".
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Aman_sainiAman_saini Member Posts: 62 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats buddy
  • TremiataTremiata Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks all. I will probably read through switch and buy a 3550 to add to lab and start there.
  • odysseyeliteodysseyelite Member Posts: 504 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Tremiata wrote: »
    Thanks all. I will probably read through switch and buy a 3550 to add to lab and start there.

Congrats on the pass. Where in Florida are you? I just left the state for better opportunities in Texas.
    Currently reading: Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • TremiataTremiata Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. Where in Florida are you? I just left the state for better opportunities in Texas.

Work out of Winter Haven.
  • spicy ahispicy ahi Member Posts: 413 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and good luck with CCNP!
    Spicy :cool: Mentor the future! Be a CyberPatriot!