Options

Adequate "Practice Test" Testing Material

jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
Are the questions on this site and the cd test "Measure Up" that came with the Exam Cram book adequate practice test material for this exam?

Thanks,
JB
GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    My 70-270 questions here do not give 100% coverage of the exam objectives (impossible with the amount of questions we have now), and you'll probably find some of our questions a bit easier than the real thing.

The measure up exam that came with the book, is the a special free version or something, or a the complete version?
  • Options
    I am not sure - it came with my book and all it says on the cd i s

it is an official cd from MeasureUp and says use this cd to prepare for 70-270..........nowhere on the cd or material does it say this is a free version or paid version so I have to assume it is the "real deal".
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Can't really answer for the 270 measure up CD, but after taking and failing 290 and purchasing the MS Press book afterwards .. I can attest that the Measure Up CD that came with the 290 book is excellent and the questions are on target and imo almost harder than the actual exam questions (Just no sims).

The Measure Up CD seems like the full version to me, there are many many questions on it. I would assume the 270 CD would be similar.

On another note, I just purchased the brand new Transcender 290 and 291 exams and these things are well worth the money spent. Not only are the questions harder than the actual test but the simulations look like the real thing exactly, sometimes I forget that I am sitting in my house taking them.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    The number of questions will indicate which version it is, does it have several hundred questions? If yes, then it's probably the full version, and then I'd say it should be adequate.
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    does the exam cram come with a measure up cd now? it used to have preplogic, and it was a demo.
    witty comment
  • Options
    yes, exam cram comes with the measure up cd
  • Options
    I actually thought the questions on this site for the A+ were harder then the exam for the most part.

Keep up the good work Web Master'
  • Options
    12thlevelwarrior12thlevelwarrior Member Posts: 302
    FYI,

The book I have (MS 2nd edition 70-270) comes with a practice test on the CD and it is powered by MeasureUp. It has 425 questions. 300 sample exam questions and 125 objective review questions.
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.