OK, 22 days is long enough...Feb 19 CISSP test takers

kalkan999kalkan999 Member Posts: 269 ■■■■□□□□□□
Anyone get their results yet? I am reading that some 11 Feb and even some 4 Feb people are waiting...

Comments

• IA-DaigakuseiIA-Daigakusei Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Some from the 4th have received their results... I've been anxiously watching the boards for those from the 11th to receive their results. Someone posted that the tests from the 11th haven't been graded yet after he/she had e-mailed..

I, too, took the test on the 19th in Tokyo.. I believe the results will come out probably next weekend for us........ perhaps..
    Working on: NOTHING
    Left To Do: EVERYTHING
  • kalkan999kalkan999 Member Posts: 269 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck to you Daigakusei
  • Ricky5chsRicky5chs Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Still waiting here. Took mine on the 19th in Bushkill,PA.
  • Rick1Rick1 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I feel ya, and every email I get from ISC2 that isn't my exam results is another disappointment. Good luck to all you guys!

19 Feb, Raliegh NC
  • IA-DaigakuseiIA-Daigakusei Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What e-mails have you received so far and when? Did you get a survey? I haven't received any e-mails so I feel as though it's a bad omen.. (Trying to stay positive!) Good luck to you all!!
    Working on: NOTHING
    Left To Do: EVERYTHING
  • feb4cisspfeb4cissp Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i gave the exam on feb 4th and still waiting for the results

no idea when it is going to get released
  • NiftySwiftyNiftySwifty Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Took mine on the 11th of Feb, called again yesterday and they said the exams had not yet been scored.
  • Ricky5chsRicky5chs Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    To me that seems unacceptable.
    What e-mails have you received so far and when? Did you get a survey? I haven't received any e-mails so I feel as though it's a bad omen.. (Trying to stay positive!) Good luck to you all!!

Most of the emails I've gotten from ISC2 are related to ISC events. I received my survey a couple weeks ago. Still waiting and it's driving me crazy. As a US Govt contractor the cert opens a lot of doors, even just being an associate, and the wait is keeping some prospects on hold.
  • kalkan999kalkan999 Member Posts: 269 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Posted on another thread, but will post here as well. Because my head was about to explode after reading that 11 Feb test takers were still waiting, I called to see, if, by chance, they might bundle the 11-12th and 18-19th Feb test takers together. Silly me for thinking such things. I don't believe that anyone would intentionally change my results to fail by calling, I saw no harm in pestering the operator, who I must say is very friendly and well-versed in kicking the ball back into play; she would have an excellent second career as a Goalie for the US Professional Soccer team...Does the US have a soccer team?

I WOULD RATHER SHOOT MYSELF IN THE FACE WITH A BAZOOKA THAN HAVE TO, STUDY FOR, TEST, AND WAIT FOR SAID TEST RESULTS EVER AGAIN.
    I've been thinking the same thing. I'll go for CASP before I do CISSP on my own dollar again. This wait is setting back other certs to meet the cont Ed Requirements, never mind jobs...

Edit: yesterday marked 4 weeks, sent another email out requesting results. With some still without results from the 11th and the 4th I'm not optimistic. I'll post again When I hear something from isc2.
  • pvpatel15pvpatel15 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    All:

Just so that everyone can have a reference timeline as I was also the one who was looking for the trend on wait times for results. Received the CISSP results for test taken on 02/23 in Boston, MA and it was good news. I can be at peace now.

Thanks !!
  • LennoxRLennoxR Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Lennox Here - Results from Orlando 2/19/2012 good news received on 3/22/2012 here.....so peace for now..also...