CEH Practice Tests

evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
My coworker is going to take the CEH and he needs some practice tests. Unfortunately he said the reviews for the official test were bad and he can't find any other legitimate tests. Do you guys know of any he should consider.
"You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan

Comments

• the_hutchthe_hutch Banned Posts: 827
    I used the McGraw Hill Study Guide McGraw-Hill: CEH Certified Ethical Hacker All-in-One Exam Guide : Book. It has questions for each section. And then two practice exams and digital flash cards on the included software. I have found a few questions that are not correct on the software. I take the test on thursday (in two days). So I can let you know how good it prepared me then.
  • evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks Hutch.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
    You're welcome. I actually took the official course through EC-Council too, and I can tell you from first hand experience, that there is nothing covered in the course that is not also covered in that book. I feel like paying for this course was overkill. Self-study is definitely the way to go.
    I passed it with 94%. Based on my experience, I'd say just have him pick up the McGraw Hill studyguide.
  • QuantumstateQuantumstate Member Posts: 192 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yes, read a few posts in this forum.
  • TNOTNO Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I confirm the_hutch post.
    Study the AllInOne Book , the essential is here