Got my Network + Certificate but question

snooper47374snooper47374 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
This certificate seems kind of querky compared to my A+. Can't tell for sure as my A+ is hanging on my wall at work.

Here's what my certification says:

This certifies that: John Doe

then below that it says

recognized as a:

then blow that it says

CompTia Netwowrk + Certified Professional

Seems strange. Sentences and structure don't flow like my A+ does if I remember right. Is that how everyone else's was too?

Also noticed that the d and i's top portion of "recognized" are slightly cutoff. Kind of petty to complain but geezus, they can at least print it up right.
Going to slowly study for 290. Baby due in May.

Comments

• futuretroublefuturetrouble Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hehehehe, icon_rolleyes.gif take it ND RUN BEFORE THEY TAKE IT BACK
    congrats
  • HavocHavoc Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would check with the test vendor web site VUE or Prometric or login to the Comptia site and verify that your profile is correct. Also it would not hurt to contact them to get a proper certificate.

A misspelled Cert would not look good hanging on a wall.
    -True skill comes without effort -
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Contact CompTIA.

They may request a faxed copy or even be able to check their records. The certainly should be able to spell "Network+" correctly after all.

If you name was misspelled, perhaps it is incorrect in your profile as suggested, however, did you verify it was correct PRIOR to your exam? In any case, check with CompTIA, they are pretty prompt in a response.

Please let us know how you make out with this too!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?