Options

Just got my results from my Feb 19th test...I am afraid to open it

kalkan999kalkan999 Member Posts: 269 ■■■■□□□□□□
I will wait till I get home...have a beer, then open it.

Comments

• Options
    NiftySwiftyNiftySwifty Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    kalkan999 wrote: »
    I will wait till I get home...have a beer, then open it.

Good luck, buddy! I opened mine already, and I passed! I'm now going to go home and open a beer to celebrate. :)
  • Options
    intelinarizonaintelinarizona Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I PASSED!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Did the happy dance and everything!! How did you do?
  • Options
    COngrats to you. 685. I'm rescheduling now.
  • Options
    LennoxRLennoxR Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Kalani - Dude..you can do this..Don't give in...YOU have what it takes to PASS!!!
  • Options
    I know Lennox. I know why I tanked this time as well. At hour 5, I could no longer process what I was seeing on the test, and I performed poorly. I spent too long on the previous questions, making sure that I would not miss anything, and my brain just shut down when I had some 40 questions left at the 5th hour. I have all theknowledge in my head. I'll get it. I am going to take one of the first Computer Based Tests that they are offering beginning 1 June.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,026 Admin
    It will be interesting to see if you consider the CBT exam to be more or less grueling than the paper exam. At least with the paper exam venue you can take a break by getting up and walking around, eating something, go to the bathroom, etc. I've never seen anyone do that in a CBT testing center before. Of course, CBT exams are usually less than 2.5 hours in duration, so people don't usually need to get up for anything. Now I'm wondering if SANS candidates sit through an entire 4-hour GIAC CBT exam or do they take a break? Anyway, please do let us know.
  • Options
    I will. If I could get in on the April 12 Orlando test, I would, but they are sold out. By the time any new tests areound here are open, I would be waiting for my results after the CBT's are available, and according to ISC2, I will get said results immediately. I will still get the full 6 hours on the CBT, so I imagine I will get to eat and drink and get up. Under the FAQ on the ISC2.org site, they are saying that the CBT testers in Latin America are through much faster...