Microsoft 70-513 certificaton

PeterTrPeterTr Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Has anyone sat for the 70-513 recently?

I am wondering – is it a standard multiple choice questions only (as I have seen in all the Microsoft exams before) – or there would be some drag-n-drop questions as well?

When I say "drag-n-drop" questions – I mean I would be presented with a bits of xml configuration which I would have to re-arrange (using a mouse) to put them in a correct order?

Comments

• RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I have the intention of taking it this summer. The only developer exam I have taken to date was a beta and it didn't have anything but your standard multiple choice. But if you could post any info when you take it, I would be very thankful.
  • Aparajita SriAparajita Sri Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    PeterTr wrote: »
    Has anyone sat for the 70-513 recently?

I am wondering – is it a standard multiple choice questions only (as I have seen in all the Microsoft exams before) – or there would be some drag-n-drop questions as well?

When I say "drag-n-drop" questions – I mean I would be presented with a bits of xml configuration which I would have to re-arrange (using a mouse) to put them in a correct order?

Hi,

As far as I know t
    his Microsoft’s 70-513 exam consists of multiple-choice questions, Hot Area, Drag and Drop, Build list and reorder, and Build a Tree questions. The test can be adaptive and simulation questions might be asked. There are no Case study type questions. You will be required to attempt approximately 50-60 questions in 120 minutes.

Thanks!