Options

Uccx??

mikerangermikeranger Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
Ive been trying to look for resources regarding UCCX and cant find one... its just a 1 page topic in the certification guide in ccna voice... hope someone here can clarify what is this all about and what is the difference of this from the cucm?? all i know is that this is a gui... hope someone can help me i need some info for my work. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    UCCX is a contact center that is used for taking and distributing calls to agents. It can do way more, but thats the jist of it.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Options
    gosh1976gosh1976 Member Posts: 441
    shodown wrote: »
    UCCX is a contact center that is used for taking and distributing calls to agents. It can do way more, but thats the jist of it.

Looking at the objectives I would think that's all you would need to know if that much.
  • Options
    thanks so much for the reply... guess i dont have to worry so much regarding uccx... i will focus more on the cucm and cue ...guess that will be used more in my coming work duties as level2 voice
  • Options
    shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    UCCX is something you deff want to look into. Nearly 75 percent of our CUCM sales have UCCX with them if they are buying a call manager. Using UCCX vs the normal ACD's you can build into call manager gives better reports on utilization and how to allocate resources when you have a bunch of people who answer the phone. Of course if your not in that type of environment then don't worry for now.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Options
    ok thanks so much sir... its a call center set up sir