Options

5 Cover Letters That Worked

cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
For those who see value in cover letters but struggle to generate an effective one you can check this out.

5 Cover Letters That Worked

Comments

• Options
    ChickenNuggetzChickenNuggetz Member Posts: 284
    Nice find! Many of the employers in my area always ask for a cover letter and I must admit that writing a really effective one has always been by my Achilles Heel. I'll definitely keep this bookmarked!
    :study: Currently Reading: Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator and Engineer by Ashgar Ghori

Certifications: CCENT; CCNA: R&S; Security+

Next up: RHCSA
  • Options
    quinnyflyquinnyfly Member Posts: 243 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for sharing, will be very helpfull in the future.
    The Wings of Technology
  • Options
    BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    to be fair...most employers dont read your cover letter, but if they ask for it, and ask for salary requirements, i believe they look for the cover letter and just scan to see if you put that on there.
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)
  • Options
    Novalith478Novalith478 Member Posts: 151
    Nice find! Many of the employers in my area always ask for a cover letter and I must admit that writing a really effective one has always been by my Achilles Heel. I'll definitely keep this bookmarked!

Same! Whenever I apply for a job I always pray for a no cover letter application. Writing those has always been my weak point.
  • Options
    cknapp78cknapp78 Member Posts: 213 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I don't think I have ever used a cover letter in my life. Trying to save those electronic trees :D