Options

free practice exam

ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
i not promoting any thing but i was just posting this to tell you of an oportunity to download free practice questions.

http://www.examdrill.com/Free-A+%20Core-Certification-Exam-Dnld.htm

get it even if you do not want to use it right now.

over 450 free A+ Core certification exam practice questions and explanations

webmaster i think this should be a sticky for a while.

good luck to all :D

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Well actually, since they are selling questions as well, I rather have them advertising at our site, hence allowing us to increase the amount of material for TechExams.Net. But I'm going to move it to the A+ core page in the offline link section soon...
  • Options
    cap2361cap2361 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ok I gave this site a look over. The free download is under the A+. I did not recieve all the free questions that were advertised. I did get about 100, which were divided up under 10 different topics. so that was 20 questions total for A+. (At least they had right answers for the 20 questions I did see). Was there another pack of sorts that was to be downloaded or did I do something wrong on installation? More or less I did not get 450 A+ questions! I think there maybe some false advertising here. I am trying to email the site for an answer. But of course free practice is free practice.
  • Options
    ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
    did you get the one for the core, i do not belive the os is free.
  • Options
    cap2361cap2361 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yes according to the web site. as i stated before, the A+ is advertised for free. what I got was 10 practice test with 10 questions each. A+, OS+, +net, etc.. This is what I got when I clicked on their advertised free 450 A+ questions.