Whooo! Passed CCNA Sec today

RichAsskikrRichAsskikr Member Posts: 51 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed today with a reasonable score of 900 (which I'm more than happy with). Must say, the exam was alot easier that I expected it to be!

Onto CEH next!!

Comments

• cknapp78cknapp78 Member Posts: 213 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • spicy ahispicy ahi Member Posts: 413 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    Spicy :cool: Mentor the future! Be a CyberPatriot!
  • techie2012techie2012 Member Posts: 150
    Congrats!
    (CCNP: Switch) Passed!
    (CCNP: Route) Goal: 11/15/12 Progress: 75%
    (CCNP: TShoot) Goal: 12/15/12 Progress: ​50%
    (Perl Scripting) Ongoing :study:
  • chaser7783chaser7783 Member Posts: 154
    Congrats on the pass!
  • noobsrevengenoobsrevenge Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats

I am studying for it at the moment. May I ask why you thought it was easy? I passed the CCNA about a week ago, and proceeded immediately to CCNA Security and am wondering how tough to expect. Is it easy because its primarily SDM oriented ?
  • quinnyflyquinnyfly Member Posts: 243 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, you have some very nice certs under your belt, are you looking at the CISSP one day?
    The Wings of Technology
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations.

Let us know how the CEH is going from time to time.
  • RichAsskikrRichAsskikr Member Posts: 51 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone! icon_smile.gif

@Noobsrevenge Dont want to give too much away, but the SDM being an objective of the exam definitely makes it alittle easier. I can certainly see what people mean, when they say its time the exam was updated.

@Quinnyfly I will be aiming for the CISSP in the future. For now, my plan was CEH, then possibly the OSCP. I'm just trying to work my way up/develop my security skills up to CISSP.

@Sharkdiver I absolutely will icon_smile.gif
  • thedramathedrama Member Posts: 291 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed today with a reasonable score of 900 (which I'm more than happy with). Must say, the exam was alot easier that I expected it to be!

Onto CEH next!!

Well done my friend. icon_lol.gif If i can collect myself somehow, im gonna continue to study CCNA Sec. What materials were you focused on?
    Monster PC specs(Packard Bell VR46) : Intel Celeron Dual-Core 1.2 GHz CPU , 4096 MB DDR3 RAM, Intel Media Graphics (R) 4 Family with IntelGMA 4500 M HD graphics. :lol:

5 year-old laptop PC specs(Toshiba Satellite A210) : AMD Athlon 64 x2 1.9 GHz CPU, ATI Radeon X1200 128 MB Video Memory graphics card, 3072 MB 667 Mhz DDR2 RAM. (1 stick 2 gigabytes and 1 stick 1 gigabytes)

• dirtyharrydirtyharry Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • mazher81mazher81 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

Congr8s. Can you please tell me how many lab/simulation u need to do in the exam???? I am going to sit this weekend. Pray 4 me
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63