The CEH Dream

Agent47Agent47 Member Posts: 103
Have you ever had a dream, and you woke up all thinking it was real? Like, you had a bunch of money, and you wake up like I have $1000 then minutes later your like dang that wasn't real.

Last night, I had a dream that I took the CEH test and all my studying was over. That I could finally move on to something else. For some reason I was able to see someone elses test score and they got a score somewhere in the upper 900's. After taking my test I never looked at the score. I didn't realize it til I got home in the dream. I tried to make an effort to see what it was. Then I woke up. Dang I wish I knew my score lol.

Guess things start getting strange when you dream about your cert tests hahaha. Goodness. Dang dream *shakes fist in the air*

icon_study.gif

Comments

• gabyprgabypr Member Posts: 136 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hehe, what a dream huh? If you pursue that goal you can make it. The CEH is not an advance certification which you could attain when your time comes. The only problem is that the exam is not cheap, plus the training cost more than $1000. Maybe some day your company or even yourself could pay for it and you can get a very nice score. Ec-Council is working on their CEH version 8, maybe thats your number :P

Good Luck
    EC-Council Master in Security Science M.S.S [Done]

Reading Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam prep by Sohel Akhter
  • the_hutchthe_hutch Banned Posts: 827
    Agent47 wrote: »
    Last night, I had a dream that I took the CEH test and all my studying was over. That I could finally move on to something else. For some reason I was able to see someone elses test score and they got a score somewhere in the upper 900's

Considering the score range for CEH is from 0 - 100, a score in the upper 900s would be impressive indeed. icon_thumright.gif
  • teck923teck923 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Lol, very nice I had a dream about CCNA a few years back.
  • Agent47Agent47 Member Posts: 103
    gabypr wrote: »
    Hehe, what a dream huh? If you pursue that goal you can make it. The CEH is not an advance certification which you could attain when your time comes. The only problem is that the exam is not cheap, plus the training cost more than $1000. Maybe some day your company or even yourself could pay for it and you can get a very nice score. Ec-Council is working on their CEH version 8, maybe thats your number :P

Good Luck

Yeah, haha it was pretty strange. Maybe its because I fall asleep to the cbt nuggets videos after watching them all day hahaha. Im taking it through WGU so its pretty much self study. Im going to try and lab all this week.
    the_hutch wrote: »
    Considering the score range for CEH is from 0 - 100, a score in the upper 900s would be impressive indeed. icon_thumright.gif

LOL! :) Don't you just love how Dreams blow everything out of proportion!?
    teck923 wrote: »
    Lol, very nice I had a dream about CCNA a few years back.
    I think the same thing happened when I went for the CCENT. I suppose that means your almost ready for it when you start dreaming.