Passed

valondonvalondon Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed the MTA Networking Fundamentals with a 70... Barely slid through haha. Moving on to studying for CompTIA's Net+! To those that helped with suggestions for the MTA, I'd like to say thank you =)
A+, MTA: Networking, Net+, MTA: Security, MTA: OS Fundamentals, Security+

Comments

• cmitchell_00cmitchell_00 Member Posts: 250 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! How long did you study? What material did you use?
  • valondonvalondon Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! How long did you study? What material did you use?

Read about 5 chapters of the Exam Cram book for Net+, I'm in a class for Net+ so I read the course book which took a little over a semester. Going to finish the exam cram book, re-read it, take practice test, then do Net+. But the time I spent actually prepping for this test is less than a week...
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • usagent27usagent27 Member Posts: 119
    congrats!!!!
    WGU Progress: started 03/01/12-08/31/12
    Courses transfered: AVX1, CPV1, AGC1, BBC1, CLC1, LAE1, LUT1, QBT1, INC1, INT1, BVC1, GAC1, HHT1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1
    Courses Completed: WFV1, CWV1, MGC1,CRV1, BNC1, DEV1, CTV1, DHV1, DIV1, TPV1, RIT1, Cuv1, BOV1, KET1, CJV1, CVV1, DJV1, SBT1,QZT1, DFV1,KFT1
    Completed in one term
  • valondonvalondon Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks!! =)
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63