Passed 701 and 702!!

EruMaisEruMais Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
BAM! I'm so glad to finally be done with studying for these. I hit an 815 on Essentials and 781 on Practical Application. A bit disappointed in my Practical App score, but a pass is a pass. I was scheduled to take the first exam at 9 and the second at 1pm this afternoon, but since they had an opening after the first test I went ahead and knocked out the second one. My brain is still steaming from the studying I did, but I'm glad for it.

I used Labsim and the Meyers book for the majority, as well as Ucertify for the practice tests. I did watch some of Professor Messers videos, but the bulk of my studying surrounded the former two. I scheduled the tests when I was hitting 85% on the test questions for these, mostly because I just wanted to get them out of the way so I could move on to Network+, and Security+.

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
  • quinnyflyquinnyfly Member Posts: 243 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice job, it's a big call doing both at once, I did the same, and was totally knackered afterwoods....but beer soon fixed that!!

Congrats Mate, best of luck with Net+ and Sec+.
    The Wings of Technology
  • sys_tecksys_teck Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrads!

Network+ and Sec+ :) nice good luck!!
    working on CCNA
  • 70P6BV870P6BV8 Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the passing of the tests. What a great feeling it must be to have this now under your belt.
  • gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
    good job buddy, I'll be taking my 702 this Friday.
    Goals for 2015: CCNP
  • MrkaliMrkali Member Posts: 105
    Wow nice job knocking out both in one go. Very good show. I contemplated doing the same after passing the first but decided to pace myself.

Congratulations! :D
  • HulnetHulnet Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Quite inspiring. Thanks a lot
  • 4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    Congrats icon_thumright.gif
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass, good luck for the next