Help with study

suhaibumersuhaibumer Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

Just been offered a IT Tech job role, but problem is they told me to do my exams before the 28th April, because im flying out for 3 weeks.

The training material is atleast 80-90 hours worth, but all the stuff is not sticking in my head. I have to do the 270 and 290 exam.

I was wondering if anyone can share the best method for studying or approaching this exam. Any information will be helpfull. What can you suggest from your exam experience?

Thank You

Comments

• NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    suhaibumer wrote: »
    Hi,

Just been offered a IT Tech job role, but problem is they told me to do my exams before the 28th April, because im flying out for 3 weeks.

The training material is atleast 80-90 hours worth, but all the stuff is not sticking in my head. I have to do the 270 and 290 exam.

I was wondering if anyone can share the best method for studying or approaching this exam. Any information will be helpfull. What can you suggest from your exam experience?

Thank You

MSPress books and Technet are typically the most reliable resources for MS exams. Two exams will be tough to do by the end of the month but if you have an advanced background with XP, it is an achievable goal.

Best of luck to you!
    WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
  • suhaibumersuhaibumer Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the reply. Do you think the Tech Notes are enough to cover the exam? Or are they just a small part towards the prep for the exam?