Endorsement processed!

mikeyoungmikeyoung Member Posts: 101
To review: I tested on Dec. 10th, got my results on the 17th, faxed my endorsement and Resume on Monday, Dec. 19th. I got an e-mail on Tuesday, Dec. 20 tellig me they processed my endorsement that day and would most likely print my certificate the next day! Bbut somehow that e-mail made it into my freaking spam folder and I didn't even see it till last night [Some computer wiz I am!!]. I am hoping that my certificate is in the mail as I type this.

So, I am pretty stoked. I may be OFFICIAL and I don't even know it!

Good luck to all who attempt this Cert. It is a ton of hard work and there is so much matierial to study, but I if I can do it, so can you!

Mike
Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability.

Comments

• 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    icon_cheers.gif supercalifragilisticexpialidocious icon_cheers.gif

2lbs.
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • mikeyoungmikeyoung Member Posts: 101
    Epilogue:

I received my certificate in the mail on Christmas Eve. It is a real beauty and I am going to take it to be framed today. I am pretty happy with how the whole process worked out for me. I know a lot of folks who tested the same day I did, have not even gotten their results and I am already "good to go." So I am a lucky guy and a happy guy too!

Mike
    Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    Maybe they process endorsements in reverse alphabetical order. icon_wink.gif

Your CISSP story reminds me of one of my favorite Mark Twain sayings: "I have worried about many things in my life, and a few of them actually came true."

Congratz!
  • mikeyoungmikeyoung Member Posts: 101
    jdmurray wrote:
    Maybe they process endorsements in reverse alphabetical order. icon_wink.gif

Your CISSP story reminds me of one of my favorite Mark Twain sayings: "I have worried about many things in my life, and a few of them actually came true."

Congratz!

It's mildly humerous in a way, how much I fretted over it. It's a tough process, though and I am sure some worrying is always warrented. Mainly, I just didn't want to have to take the darn exam again.

But I do encourage others to go for it. If you have the background and you are willing to put in the work, it is there for you. You just have to want it... a LOT.

Mike