Options

Time limit for A+

ChronoChrono Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
Is this right: Pearson VUE

I thought it was 90 mins?

Comments

• Options
    cat6cat6 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    According too CompTIA A+ Certification it's 90 minutes each. I'm taking the 701 tomorrow, I will let you know if its different.
  • Options
    BryzeyBryzey Member Posts: 260
    I completed the 701 a couple of weeks ago and it was 90 minutes. Plenty of time.
  • Options
    ChronoChrono Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    looks like the page was taken down. Every where else says 90 mins so that must be correct.
  • Options
    cat6cat6 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This quote from Pearson VUE might be relevant.
    [h=4]Additional Information[/h]Please note that your "appointment length" may include time for non-scored sections such as surveys or tutorials. The appointment length does not necessarily reflect the total amount of time allotted for the actual exam. For CompTIA exams there is a Candidate Agreement that must be read and agreed to in the allotted time period or you will forfeit your exam fee. We strongly suggest you log into their website at CompTIA Website Error and read this agreement prior to taking your exam.
  • Options
    rriker1rriker1 Banned Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It is 90 minutes for both exams 100 questions each. Took both in same day and passed. How ever I took about 35 minutes for 701 and 40 for 702. If you need all 90 minutes for each test your not ready for the exam. Comptia's website has built in tests for all of their exams, there close but definitely not dead on. If you get good training material, CBT Nuggets is where I go for everything, then you'll be in good shape James Conrad is the trainer for the A+ cert, it's 44 vids about 35 hours of video, very indepth and a lil overwhelming, step by step. Take about 2 months to go through and definitely be comfortable with OS and tshoot.