Has anyone ideea what are the question in these exams?

zimskizzimskiz Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hy! i'm finishing the CCNA course at a local academy, and i found on my gradebook these exams. Can somebody tell me what should learn at each exams ? and how looks like the topology for them (OSPF,EIGRP,Switching,Network Practice) ?icon_study.gif

Comments

• zimskizzimskiz Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Why not just ask your instructor?
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
    He is an idiot! ...won't tell a shet!
  • MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sounds like you may have wasted your time if your instructor isn't that great and won't give you any information on what's on the exam.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
    It is the only academy in the town....
    I used to learn CBT nuggets and all the books available on the internet :D. These exams i think are the same in the rest of the world, so somebody should asnwer.
  • RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    if you've done that much, you should be good for the test. Take a practice exam and see how it goes.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Roguetadhg wrote: »
    if you've done that much, you should be good for the test. Take a practice exam and see how it goes.
    Agreed! Take it and let us now how you're doing.

I suggest you purchase a book, too. Reading on a computer screen and holding a book are two completely different things to me. I can read something on a book on a screen and it won't stick well with me. But if you put a book in my hands, I'm golden.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • zrockstarzrockstar Member Posts: 378
    Those don't look like exams to me, they look like PT activities. That's how they are abbreviated in m academy program as well.
  • QordQord Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    zrockstar wrote: »
    Those don't look like exams to me, they look like PT activities. That's how they are abbreviated in m academy program as well.

Looks like that to me as well. They even have "PT" in the names.
  • ciscoman2012ciscoman2012 Member Posts: 313
    Pick up the Wendell Odom CCNA book and it will have a Boson practice exam in the back. Install it on your computer and have at it.

Alternatively, buy the Boson test from Boson directly to practice on. I believe the Wendell Odom route is a bit cheaper though.