Two week mega cram

phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
Despite the hoopla on the new mcsa/mcse/cloud certs, I'm still pursuing good ole mcse:2003. All I need is 293, 294, and 297. I figure with my experience and knowledge I can pass 293 by the end of April. See you guys around icon_cool.gif

Comments

• phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I've been successfully getting 85% average on practice tests. So far my biggest weakness is PKI, I just don't have enough exposure to it. Of course my biggest strength is networking, go figure (thanks cisco!)

Today is my last day of study, then it is go time tomorrow at 8:30! KCCO :)
  • SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    Good luck! Let us know how do!

I've always regretted not getting my MCSE (Only needed two more exams) but nowadays I'm all Cisco icon_smile.gif
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS
    SteveO86 wrote: »
    Good luck! Let us know how do!

I've always regretted not getting my MCSE (Only needed two more exams) but nowadays I'm all Cisco icon_smile.gif

I've had my head deep in asa and cucm for the last 6 months. With the new mcse:cloud emerging, I decided that I really wanted to have mcse:2003 before it gets retired. Then back to ccnp.

I've studied and labbed my ass off for 4-6 hours everyday straight for the last two weeks. This test is going to be a tough one, I can feel it.
    Passed with an 849! This was a good challenge, much more difficult than 290 or 291. On to 294!!
  • kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats on the pass and good luck on the 294!
  • pizzaboypizzaboy Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass, solid score!!
    God deserves my best
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats! Nicely done!
  • SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    phoeneous wrote: »
    Passed with an 849! This was a good challenge, much more difficult than 290 or 291. On to 294!!

Congrats!, good luck on the next one!
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS