Passed N10-004

clarknovaclarknova Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
Decided to revise the materials for a few weeks on get the N+ exam passed before the 004 exam is retired and my materials become out of date. I passed with 835 this morning so I'm pleased with that. I used CBT nuggets and Professor Messor to revise and a lot of on the job experience to get me through it. Revised OSI and subnetting until they were well learned only to find I didn't get so many questions on these! Still, happy to have it passed and out of the way. Going to leave it until September before I start something else, possibly ICND1 to build on what I have been revising in N+.

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • itsgonnahappenitsgonnahappen Member Posts: 95 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Excellent score... If I were you.. I wouldn't wait too long... a lot of the knowledge you've crammed in for the exam might start seeping through by that point....
  • quinnyflyquinnyfly Member Posts: 243 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, very good score, good luck with your next networking cert. :)
    The Wings of Technology
  • clarknovaclarknova Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for all the kind comments. I would like to start sooner really but I'm also doing a BA Hons in Psychology part-time and I need to focus on that for a while in the evenings until at least September when my current module ends.

Perhaps I can start working on the ICND1 an hour per day in my lunch break at work though? I don't want to let the information slip away from me too far and have to learn it all again. Not set on pursuing CCNA just yet though, I'm also considering doing RHCSA (Red Hat Certified SysAdmin) and building on my LPI 1 that I passed in February. I want to get into Linux Systems Administration full-time if I can but I did enjoy filling something of a skills gap with the Net+ so I'm undecided really.