Passed...Now MCSE

DOSDOS Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
I don't get on here much but I passed 70-298 a few weeks ago, I finally got my MCSE. It has been 4 or so years that I have been slowly taken the tests. I just kinda study on my own and then take the tests. My job is IT work but now it is more Networking.

The test was pretty neat, you have the answer in the case study but you must move quick or you will run out of time. It is definitely different from all the rest.

Comments

• N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    DOS wrote: »
    I don't get on here much but I passed 70-298 a few weeks ago, I finally got my MCSE. It has been 4 or so years that I have been slowly taken the tests. I just kinda study on my own and then take the tests. My job is IT work but now it is more Networking.

The test was pretty neat, you have the answer in the case study but you must move quick or you will run out of time. It is definitely different from all the rest.

Great job! That is no small feat!
  • chopstickschopsticks Member Posts: 389
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    gj.
    I certainly enjoyed the MCSE: Security track. I believe the new line of certs should do something like that.

Plan on upgrading to the MCITP? Or since you're in networking CCNP?
    -Daniel
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations! Welcome to the club.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • wigerwiger Banned Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulation from me as well