Network+ Test in 3 hours

dabadaba Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have three hours left before I take the exam during lunch.

Any recent test takers of the 005 have any insight? Most of the stuff online is for the 004.

Comments

• the_hutchthe_hutch Banned Posts: 827
    Go play some tetris to take your mind off of things. If you aren't ready now, 3 hours isn't going to make a difference.
  • dabadaba Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • valondonvalondon Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Grats on the pass! I'm freaking out over mine, which is in 5 days hehe =)
    A+, MTA: Networking, Net+, MTA: Security, MTA: OS Fundamentals, Security+
  • MrkaliMrkali Member Posts: 105
    Congratulations on the pass! Excellent score icon_thumright.gif
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Great score, I think I snuck by with ~20 points to spare!
  • the_hutchthe_hutch Banned Posts: 827
    Congratulations!!! So what did you end up doing for your last 3 hours?
    I was at work, so I just worked and prayed that nothing extremely important would come up to make me late!

Of course once I was at the testing center, things went crazy. I was scheduled at 1:30. When I showed up they couldn't find my reservation. After a few minutes they asked what test I was taking and then found the separate list for IT tests. I think this place does a lot of GREs.

After finding my registration, they couldn't load the test on the computer for another 15 minutes. Then the gave me the wrong test ID or registration code so I couldn't start the test for another 15.

So I finally finish the test without issue, see that I pass, and then I click finish or done and it just sits there with an hour glass saying "Please Wait". So I sit there for another 5 minutes and then I get the proctor. They tell me I'm not done, and it should have printed out automatically. They go in and look at if for a bit. After another 10 minutes they tell me i have to go back in and finish the survey.

I'm planning on taking some MS test in the future and this location is perfect. It's in the same building as my office. I'll give them one more shot before finding another place.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    N2IT wrote: »
    Great score, I think I snuck by with ~20 points to spare!

I'm with you on that brother! lol
  • paulgswansonpaulgswanson Member Posts: 311
    Gratz on pass mine is in exactly 24 days. Followed by S+ exactly 25 days after that... icon_study.gif I hate cable specs, just thought I outta share.
    http://paulswansonblog.wordpress.com/
    WGU Progress: B.S. Network Management & Design <- I quit (got bored)
  • ChitownjediChitownjedi Member Posts: 578 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats.. this sound like prometric.. I worked there for 5 years in Chicago.. and that's exactly the type of crap that happened every day there... lol those guys have terrible system structure.