Passed Net + Today!

MichaelRMichaelR Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just passed the Net + today. N10-005 Scored 867. I used the Net+ Authorized Cert Guide from Pearson. I highly recommend using this book. Kevin Wallace is the author. Its all I needed to pass. The book with all the test questions on DVD completely prepared me for the test. Now I am on to the Security +.
I was going to use the Sec+ Cert guide from Pearson but with all the posts I read about others using Darril Gibsons Book I purchased that. Already started studying today. Love this stuff.

Comments

• valondonvalondon Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! I'm going to be going into Security+ soon also. Can you link the Darril Gibson book?
    A+, MTA: Networking, Net+, MTA: Security, MTA: OS Fundamentals, Security+
  • MichaelRMichaelR Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    valondon wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass! I'm going to be going into Security+ soon also. Can you link the Darril Gibson book?

Good luck to you!

Amazon.com: CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-301 Study Guide (9781463762360): Darril Gibson: Books
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations on the Net+.
    Good luck on the Sec+.
    Onwards and Upwards!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • imp667imp667 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • TridztanTridztan Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Kudos! You should be proud of yourself.
  • Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. Good Luck with the next cert.