Options

question about cisco access server and securecrt

BGPBGP Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
Good day all,

I don’t know how to setup my securecrt to let me start multiple TAPS Sessions through my serial cable (I have no Ethernet connection to my access server just octal cable which is useing COM3)

Is it possible to open multiple sessions ?

If yes please let me know how.

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Options
    hi Guys,

any update please jest let me know is it possible or not ??
  • Options
    jason_lundejason_lunde Member Posts: 567
    I cant personally think of a way man, sorry. afaik you can only have one connection open through any given com port, so multiple tabs, in my mind, seem impossible without getting an ethernet connection to that box. IF you get an ethernet connection, you can simple telnet to that box, and specific line numbers to get your tabs (i.e. 10.10.10.1:2061).
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I cant personally think of a way man, sorry. afaik you can only have one connection open through any given com port, so multiple tabs, in my mind, seem impossible without getting an ethernet connection to that box. IF you get an ethernet connection, you can simple telnet to that box, and specific line numbers to get your tabs (i.e. 10.10.10.1:2061).

I use the same technique that jason described and it works extremely well.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    Thank you all

i just get my AUI transceiver today and i mange to access all my gear by telnet and it's working goooooood.