Options

Exam Times?

NytrocideNytrocide Member Posts: 225
Haven't taken an exam in a while, but I'm about to go for my Network+ cert. I checked Pearson VUE and the only times every center (over 15) seems to have is 9:00AM-2:45PM (ends at 3:00PM I assume).

Anyone know if this time schedule is set in stone and is the same for everyone? If so it looks like I might have to call out sick or use a personal in this case. Thank you!
Goals for 2014: CCNA: Voice / CCNA: Security

Comments

• Options
    JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've never seen anything past 2:45 near me either.

The places near me also have Saturday and Sunday hours as well.
  • Options
    quinnyflyquinnyfly Member Posts: 243 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I reckon your're spot on, I also had a quick look at prometirc, seems their last is also 2:45, I'd imagine this is set that way for the initial signing in, etc, and also to print your score report at the end and in case any probs arise. Most places seem to opearte on the 9-5 routine, but it always pays to get their early just in case someone before you has finished early and you can usually go in and get it done.

This has happend to me a few times and I was able to be in and out faster than I thought. It helps to quel the nerves when you can get it over with.
    The Wings of Technology
  • Options
    I was actually able to find a center within 15 miles that has Saturday appointments...looks like I'll be taking it as soon as I finish the Messer videos!
  • Options
    JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice.

Good luck. Let us know
  • Options
    Taking it tomorrow at 9:15am...nervous after failing it by literally one question last time. >_<
  • Options
    MickQMickQ Member Posts: 628 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yeah, my experience has been a cutoff in around that time. Maybe 3:30 at the latest - depending on the exam.
    Here, they're all 9-3:30 Mon-Fri. Pain in the rear as you have to get time off work.

All the best in your exam tomorrow, Nytrocide.