Passed!

snapdadsnapdad Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed today with an 882. Now on to Security+.

Comments

• PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass! Did you use the Sybex book?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • snapdadsnapdad Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Psoasman wrote: »
    Congrats on your pass! Did you use the Sybex book?

Thanks!

No, I used 'IT Project Management: On Track from Start to Finish' by Joesph Phillips
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
  • GoldenKnightGoldenKnight Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Joseph Phillips is the man. I used his "All in One CAPM/PMP" book to pass the CAPM exam. Still wondering if I should take the Project+ exam too while the material is fresh in my mind.
    Master of Science - Information Technology, Bachelor of Arts - Information Science, PMP Project Management Professional, CAPM Certified Associate in Project Management, MCP Microsoft Certified Professional, Six Sigma White Belt
  • jdancerjdancer Member Posts: 482 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Go for the Project+, it's a lifetime cert.

I take my test on June 30. I am using the Sybex book to study.
  • steelodonsteelodon Member Posts: 103
    snapdad wrote: »
    Passed today with an 882. Now on to Security+.

The Security+ Study Guide by Darrell Gibson is a great book to prepare with. The Kindle version is a great price! I used this book and passed!