5/5 CISSP Exam in Philadelphia

twil0twil0 Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Haven't seen a thread on this exam location yet, anyone else take it? I felt fairly confident coming out of it.

I'm eagerly awaiting my results, I feel that memorial day is going to add an extra week onto the grading though ha.

Comments

• twil0twil0 Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Coincidentally, I got the survey e-mail today. It seems that people basically got that two weeks prior to their results...was hoping for a bit sooner! But I supposed my prediction about Memorial Day is coming into fruition.
  • jasong318jasong318 Member Posts: 102
    Good luck! Hope everything turns out for the best! Mind me asking what materials you used to prepare?
  • twil0twil0 Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jasong318 wrote: »
    Good luck! Hope everything turns out for the best! Mind me asking what materials you used to prepare?

Not a whole lot actually.

Shonn Harris AIO 5th
    Official (ISC)^2 CBK , 2nd edition

Read AIO cover to cover, supplemented it with the official guide for review.

Having said that, I spent 3 years solely just working on large VPN concentrators and enterprise class firewalls for 8-10 hours a day in a SOC for a MSSP. I studied some crypto in college in well. So the networking, crypto, access control domains were second nature and fairly simple to me. I focused my studies elsewhere.

I'm also a bit of a freak when it comes to standardized exams, I finished the exam in 2.5 hours, so I may not be the best example.