Bachelor Degree + CCNA + LPI1-2 + Security(+), 6 months experience can get a job?

FiR3xFiR3x Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all

I have a bachelor degree in Electronics and Computer engineering, CCNA, LPI1-LPI2 and Security +, and 6 months experience, I'm 26 I am late on graduating, what are my chances on getting a decent job? goob - bad - 0?

Thanks

Comments

• YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I would say you could a land between 50-70k. As you know, the experience might hurt you but I definitely think your degree and certs help you out a great deal. If you don't mind me asking, where did you graduate from?
  • YFZbluYFZblu Member Posts: 1,462 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Where do you live?
  • FiR3xFiR3x Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would say you could a land between 50-70k. As you know, the experience might hurt you but I definitely think your degree and certs help you out a great deal. If you don't mind me asking, where did you graduate from?

yeah 6 months is nothing I know, graduated from the University of Newcastle
    YFZblu wrote: »
    Where do you live?

europe, I can go overseas if found better jobs.
    Any more help? I'm kinda feeling down after reading some scary issues about how the IT market is
  • NoercNoerc Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would say heck yea you should be able to find a job, just gotta start putting your resume out there. www.dice.com is a place to start looking, I know contracting companys are always looking for IT if you want to go within the DoD sector. From a lot of job searching I have been doing while I prepare for the transition of military life back to civilian life I see most of the time a requirement to have a bachelors. I wish the best of luck!
  • kurosaki00kurosaki00 Member Posts: 973
    did you began applying?
    If not, stop wondering and just go and apply to a bunch of jobs.
    Like others have said, it should be enough to land you a good job.
    But you need to apply
    meh
    "Any more help? I'm kinda feeling down after reading some scary issues about how the IT market is"

What are you referring too?
  • the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I am slightly confused, you currently do not hold any of those things correct? I've been following your threads and was under the impression you left school to start work and would be returning in a year to finish correct?
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
    From what I understand so far, I believe he has the degree and certifications.....when he said "I'm late on graduating", I think he means he received his degree later than he thought he would.
    the_Grinch wrote: »
    I am slightly confused, you currently do not hold any of those things correct? I've been following your threads and was under the impression you left school to start work and would be returning in a year to finish correct?

I hold most of them, some are on the way on.. AND STOP FOLLOWING ME!! lol joke
  • the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Ok, just wanted to clear that up. I mean with most of that stuff I am sure you could get an entry level job just about anywhere. But remember, sometimes you need to take a job that might not seem so great, but can get you where you want to be. Oh and once you're on Grinch's radar...God help you ;)
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff