Options

I know alot of Exchange Administrators but none are certified

MeatMeat Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Im planning to take both 70-662-70-663 tests in less than 30 days. Most likely the same day due to time constraints. I have several years of exchange experience. Its a personal goal for me because I dont know any exchange administrators that has his certification on 2003 or 2010. I will post the results once taken. Wish me luck.

Comments

• Options
    EveryoneEveryone Member Posts: 1,661
    Good luck.

I still need to get mine scheduled. I'm booked solid until August already though, so not sure when I'm going to find time to squeeze these in.
  • Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I have seen the same as you - most of the exchange people I have enountered were not certified. Good luck!
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Agreed

All the exchange admins I have worked with didn't have certifications, but they had a lot of experience.

I did notice on LinkedIn one of my former coworkers (exchange admin) finally did a MCTS 2010 Exchange certification. That was the first time I have seen that happen.